Model 180 Cartoning Machine
250 CPM operating speed
Carton Size Range
The model 180 cartoner is a small foot print machine that can package a wide range of products. This machine is designed to incorporate infeeds to handle bags, trays, bottles, kit products and various specialty items.
The machine feeds cartons from the carton magazine with an in-flight rotary carton placer. It fully erects cartons and places them into carton transport lugs. These lugs transport the erected cartons to the product inserter.
The product enters from the infeed device into the bucket conveyor and is conveyed to the product inserter. Then the product is inserted into the open cartons with a barrel cam inserter. After insertion a set of reverse tucking folders with assistance from plows and compression belts provide closure to full cartons.
- Continuous motion, Lefthand machine.
- Painted open frame construction.
- Three foot carton magazine
- Rotary carton pick-off
- In-flight carton opening system
- Barrel cam inserter
- Product by-pass/reject chute
- Fixed product bucket conveyor
- Adjustable lugs and pushers chains
- Adjustable top guides
- Adjustable depth
- Electrical 480 V/ 3ph / 60 Hz
- Controls 24 VDC
- Push button station
- 2 HP motor with AC variable drive
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Omron PLS used for timing
- Pneumatics: 75 PSI 10 cfm
- Interlocked lexan guarding
- Digital & flat scales package
- Emboss coding
- AB Panelview 550
- Powered carton magazine
- Open flap detect/reject station
- Powered depth adjustment
- Vacuum pump