Model 160 Cartoning Machine
250 CPM operating speed
Carton Size Range
|MAX.||12″||4 1/4″||18 1/2″|
The model 160 cartoner is an ideal machine to package roll products such as wipes, aluminum foil and food plastic wrap, etc. When engineering this machine we based the product infeeds on a modular design. This enables future expansion to be easy accomplished and cost effective.
This machine feeds cartons from a magazine with an in-flight rotary carton feeder. The rotary feeder fully erects cartons and places them into carton transport lugs. These lugs transport the erected cartons to the product inserter. Product enters from the infeed system into the bucket conveyor and is conveyed to the product inserter. The product is then inserted into the open cartons with a barrel cam inserter. The full carton is then transported through flap tuckers that tuck the trailing minor flaps. A two gun and hose hot melt system with assistance from plows, folders and compression belts provide closure to both ends of the carton.
- Continuous motion, Lefthand machine.
- Painted open frame construction.
- Three foot carton magazine
- Rotary carton pick-off
- In-flight carton opening system
- Barrel cam inserter
- Product by-pass/reject chute
- Fixed product bucket conveyor
- Adjustable lugs and pushers chains
- Adjustable top guides
- Adjustable depth
- Electrical 480 V/ 3ph / 60 Hz
- Controls 24 VDC
- Push button station
- 2 HP motor with AC variable drive
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Omron PLS used for timing
- Pneumatics: 75 PSI 10 cfm
- Interlocked lexan guarding
- Digital & flat scales package
- Emboss coding
- AB Panelview 550
- Additional feet of magazine
- Open flap detect/reject station
- Powered depth adjustment
- Vacuum pump
- Four chain adj. bucket