Model 140s Fully Automatic Core Stuffer
250 CPM operating speed
Carton Size Range
Pre-cut rolls of wipes are fed from the Elsner rewinder onto the infeed belt. This belt sends the rolls through a timing device and to a product stop where they are detected by a photo-eye. When the machine is in proper position the PLC signals a product pusher to time the roll into the star wheel. The star wheel receives the rolls and places them into the product buckets of the product core stuffing machine.
Plastic containers are fed from the container magazine with a starwheel. The starwheel places the container into transport lugs. These lugs transport the containers onto the product inserter.
The product is then inserted into the container with a barrel cam inserter. After insertion the full containers are discharged from the machine and up-ended vertically on the take away conveyor.
- Continuous motion, Lefthand machine.
- Painted open frame construction.
- Three foot carton magazine
- Rotary carton pick-off
- In-flight carton opening system
- Barrel cam inserter
- Product by-pass/reject chute
- Fixed product bucket conveyor
- Adjustable lugs and pushers chains
- Adjustable top guides
- Adjustable depth
- Electrical 480 V/ 3ph / 60 Hz
- Controls 24 VDC
- Push button station
- 2 HP motor with AC variable drive
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Omron PLS used for timing
- Pneumatics: 75 PSI 10 cfm
- Interlocked lexan guarding
- Digital & flat scales package
- AB Panelview 550
- Additional feet of magazine
- Empty container detection
- Powered depth adjustment
- 90 degree infeed conveyor