See the Model 110 in action …
100 CPM operating speed
Carton Size Range
The Model 110 semi-automatic cartoner is designed with versatility in mind, enabling it to package a wide range of products. The machine can run reverse tuck or glued carton flaps.
Cartons are fed from a carton magazine with a rotary carton feeder. The rotary feeder then opens the carton into transport lugs. These lugs transport the erected cartons to the product insertion station. The product is then hand loaded into the open cartons by machine operators. The flap folding tuckers with assistance from plows, folders and compression belts provide closure to full cartons.
- Continuous motion, Lefthand machine.
- Painted open frame construction.
- Three foot carton magazine
- Rotary carton pick-off
- In-flight carton opening system
- Barrel cam inserter
- Product by-pass/reject chute
- Fixed product bucket conveyor
- Adjustable lugs and pushers chains
- Adjustable top guides
- Adjustable depth
- Electrical 480 V/ 3ph / 60 Hz
- Controls 24 VDC
- Push button station
- 2 HP motor with AC variable drive
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Omron PLS used for timing
- Pneumatics: 75 PSI 10 cfm
- Interlocked lexan guarding
- Digital & flat scales package
- Emboss coding
- AB Panelview 550
- Powered carton magazine
- Open flap detect/reject station
- Powered depth adjustment
- Hot melt glue system
- Infeed conveyor